Friday, January 20, 2006

Presenting: JUDY!!

Well, hello NEBs friends and family! I understand people actually read this blog whereas your friend/daughter/whatever has ripped the one person that reads mine, away. She tells me it isn't a real person and he's not my friend. She says he's a spammer and doesn't really think I'm cool or have a good blog, but is a computer generated spammer trying to direct me to his surfboards. Sigh... Kinda like telling someone there's no Santa Claus. NEB can be so mean... and she tells me this on Christmas day. I was heartbroken.

So, anyway, we're here having my son Pauls 28th birthday party. Except he's not feeling well (a migrane) so we're trying to make him feel better. We always have such vivacious conversations but I can't say what cause NEB says people will be embarrassed reading this.

Not much else going on here and now she's reading over my shoulder so I'd better go. Bye!

No comments: