Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Where I am (or, Where am I?)

Hi, nebiverse fans, this is just to let y'all all know that there would be an Extremely Long post about camp right now (hi Laura!) and a witty post about something called Camp Neb if it weren't for the fact that I am 1) Sick and 2) Completely Overwhelmed with school. Professor Cowboy is laying it on thick and forcing us to wear Latex gloves, apparently, for our next big-as-the-Wyoming-sky lassoeing homework, due next Thursday. Professor Random Processes (same as Prof. Probability from last semester) and Professor Complex Analysis (same as Prof. Real Analysis last semester) want to test (our faith) on Wed. and Mon. of next week, respectively, leaving little stress-out time for the numerology problems. And, furthermore, the imaginary numbers converging absolutely and locally and so forth are dancing around me on the Riemann sphere, Heckling me to the point of mathematical infertility.

As Bhama once said: "Everything is in pieces."

Love, Neb
PS Today's reading was Psalm 3. I think Absolom wanted David to solve math problems.
PPS On a happier note, we are going to see Ladysmith Black Mambazo tonight at Lehigh!! :-D I loved them even before I heard Graceland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neb! greetings from indiana, home of flatness and wind. i hope you feel better soon... i really don't know why you would be sick after patroling in the cold rain for an entire weekend. seriously. :-). well, then... if you're interested, check out my blog at www.xanga.com/servant_hymn. lots of excitement there... let me tell you. -lw

Neb said...

LAURA!! :-D A friend!! A friend from camp!! I have a friend from camp!! Somebody likes me!! A friend!! A fri... er okay, telling Inner Nerd to shut up now and stop with the chortling of joy, etc.