Monday, July 31, 2006

Pictures from our overnight backpacking trip

Yes, yes, you guessed it... that IS me in Vivian's backpack. I just got too tired to walk any further.

And this is my trick of pushing down on her head just to make sure it's clear to everybody that I'm an inch taller.






These are the "little ones"... who really aren't so little anymore, are they?





When Vivian was taking down the tent in the morning, she discoverd a small stash of Chris' dirty underwear and socks. Chris then attempted to practice his priaml hunter-gatherer skills:
Chris: "Man say, 'Woman take clothes down to river and beat with stick!!'"
Vivian: "Woman say, take man down to river and beat with stick."


"Seriously, I can take a good picture of the four of us... just let me try this... no, we don't need to stop and ask another hiker to take it..."






Almost back to the car... thank goodness!

No comments: