Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Postlude and New Beginnings

Thanks to all of you who read the Rich Mullins posts. I know they were long, and of course they were really written more for me than for you, in the sense that if you aren't familiar with the music it's not going to be as meaningful. But it was so important for me to write them. So thanks for reading. :-)

Tomorrow we have TA orientation all day long in the Math Dept., and then classes start Monday. I'm trying to figure out scheduling and transportation and such. My textbooks are here, pens are on the way from Ebay, paper and dividers have been purchased from Walmart, and I even got a more comfortable office chair from Staples.

It should be a good year. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your books arrived. But pens off of Ebay??? What kind of pens are worth paying that much shipping for?

It was great seeing you this weekend btw.

Anonymous said...

The kind of pens that cost less when you buy them on eBay with shipping than they originally cost at WalMart :)

I'm encouraging NEB to branch out but to no avail.