Thursday, March 27, 2008

Minor disaster!


Can any of you correctly identify the above object? Photo quality isn't great, as I don't know how to photograph such a small item (yes, that's a hint.)

Here it is in "autobalance" (my husband, the expert-amateur photographer, is shuddering by now)-

Correct one to guess gets A Prize*.

Love, Neb

*The Management does not intend to imply in any way that such prize consists of an item or items of financial or monetary or material value, intellectual or psychological or emotional merit, or otherwise goods or services of any form of value whatsoever, tangible or abstract.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I eligible for the prize?

Anonymous said...

I know what it is, but partly because you told me about it. ;-) Plus I once saw one of mine in a similar state.

Anonymous said...

The menu item mislabeled "auto balance" in the Microsoft Picture Ruiner should make everyone shudder. It doesn't make picture "balance" any better unless the average pixel in the picture really is supposed to be neutral. For most pictures, including but not limited to pictures of bright white paper, that assumption is crap.

Anonymous said...

That would be not quite three-quarters of a contact lens.

Neb said...

Alysia has answered correctly! (Sorry, Adrienne, you're not eligible. ;-))

I'll be mailing out your bucket of air promptly.

(Speaking of tacky ingratitude and bum deals- doesn't my husband owe you money or a small thank-you gift of some kind for shipping him a certain brick of sentimental value a few years ago...??) :-)

Neb

Anonymous said...

Shoot. I forgot about that.

Anonymous said...

Brick??

I was not even acknowledged to say that I was disqualified. *sniff*

judy said...

Is it? Is it a button? Looks like one the bird got ahold of. Could it be she swallowed part of the button? That's my guess. What's the prize? I love prizes! Judy

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there was something about dice mentioned ... ?