Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Productivity Day!!

Because I know just how EXCITING it is for all of you to read my to-do list, here it is!!

*Clean kitchen (including refrigerator...? it's a little sticky in there...) DONE! :-)
*Clean back bathroom
*Finish cleaning master bedroom (including the closet with "Nate's stuff"...? Hmmm...) *IN PROGRESS*
*Laundry FOUR LOADS WASHED, DRIED, FOLDED and PUT AWAY!
*Sort that big plastic bag full of "random financial documents," update our car maintenance log
*Catch up on social things that I've put off while sick the last two weeks DONE! :-)
*Catch up on Maddy's pictures! Sort them, upload to photobucket, pick out some to go on the blog, and some to print... *IN PROGRESS*
*WRITE A REAL BLOG POST

Okay, that's plenty of material for probably the next TWO daysWEEK, right? Once you factor in church, nap, taking care of The Child, and the enormous amount of time I spend Eating. And Sleeping. And Coughing. And Resting because I'm tired from coughing...

I'll cross them off as I complete them! Check back for the nailbitingly exciting updates!!!!

Love, Neb

3 comments:

nate said...

I already picked out two of my boxes to take out of the closet and put in the pen in the basement. I just haven't gotten to it. That will clean up the floor space, which is mostly what is needed in there.

Neb said...

And Nate just said, "I see you have cross-outs. (Dramatic pause.) Maybe we need to un-cross the kitchen."

Unknown said...

hey! turns out i didn't miss too much on my blogging neglectful streak... i only missed one post! i look forward to reading your "real" blog post when you get to it.