Thursday, June 15, 2006

My life, it is so exciting!!

In a sentence:

I have been exercising (=hour-long walks), doing laundry, reorganizing some things in our bedroom, reading (math books and CS Lewis, which usually makes me weepy in a very Happy kind of way), changing my name in different places, drinking coffee, eating cinnamon toast, not listening to music nearly as much as I used to (I wonder why not?? I think I got a little burned out on the Celtic/international scene), debating various theological questions, reading a commentary on Hebrews, preparing for and leading girls' Bible study (last night I asked if there were any questions at the end and got "Where do babies come from?"), sleeping, cleaning the kitchen, occasionally watching random bits of TV, paying bills, RSVPing to weddings, returning phone calls, etc etc etc.

JUST TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR YOU TO HANDLE, ISN'T IT???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Where do babies come from?"

They weren't serious, right? Please tell me they weren't serious.