Saturday, September 02, 2006

Dear Electric Company,

For YEARS, I've had automated billing set up, where you deduct the amount of my electric bill from my checking account automatically. All I needed to view my account and see the amount of my bill was my username and password. Now, all of a sudden, you've changed your website, so that I need to provide my account number. Do you realize that the whole POINT of this paperless thing is that I'm not going to have my statements sitting around somewhere? That I haven't NEEDED my account number all these years and thus don't have a convenient place to find it??

THINK THESE THINGS THROUGH, PLEASE!

Love,
Irritated Customer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEB!! how are you? holy cow i'm so excited that i finally found your blog thing and i can see how you're doing... i'm not gonna lie, i didn't read your post at all, i just got so happy taht i found you that i had to comment right away... so let me know how your life is going, can't wait to hear from you, i miss you a ton...

Anonymous said...

Hey Neb... i tried to leave you a comment yesterday, but it obviously didn't work at all... HEY! how are you?? i hope your year is going well and everything has been wonderful... i wanted to know how everything is going and see how life is.. .my life is crazy busy and i can't even figure out what to do with myself some days, but it's ok, i'm loving every minute of it (or most minutes anyway... well anyway.. i got back on today because i realized that i hadn't written how you could get ahold of me on my last comment so... my site thingy is www.xanga.com/holdontoyourfellowpassenger or my email is northekb@grace.edu i miss you a ton and i hope you and nate are well, tell him i said hi!

Anonymous said...

this is just to say that you are sadly lacking in posts this month. i am an obsessive blog checker and need reading material! (not that i provide much on my own blog...)