Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'm back... and things are a little different here in the Nebiverse...

Well, it looks like I got what I wished for for Christmas this year. :-)


Of course, if I had a digital camera I could show you a picture of the test I actually TOOK, at 5:20 am, Thursday Dec. 28th. It had two lines, like the one in the picture above, which, for the uninitiated/clueless, means

I
AM
PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!

Baby "Galois" Wentzel is due either Sept. 3rd or Sept. 6th, depending on which internet source you consult. :-)

More later, and love to all,
Neb
PS You all should go look up who Galois is. And, for those of you who are concerned, Galois is only the pre-born nickname of our baby. Something more suitable will be selected at birth. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, if you do get a digital camera it will be a mega-complciated widget that will be used for things like tasteful, well composed photographs. (I swear that the quality of photogrophy has dropped six notches as digital cameras have come of age, giving us not only bad shots but a glut of nearly free, badly taken pictures in place of the former small number of expensive, badly taken pictures. That's a rant for another day, though.) Pictures of urine covered sticks with stripes on a bathroom countertop hardly count as tasteful and well composed. Now, posed on a table surrounded by a feather boa and a bowl of seed filled fruit, well lit as though near a window? That's a different story.

Anonymous said...

!!!
Congratulations, Nancy Elizabeth!
That's amazing!
My pre-birth name was "Waldo." My brothers were "Rudolph" and "Bruno."
Good luck! I'll be praying for you!
--Emily

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So our babies will be 3 months apart or so. Wow. I have a feeling we'll be talking tonight so Jordana can give you the low down on pregnancy so I'll leave it till then.

Love and Prayers

Chris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!