Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's all about marketing!

So how do you like the New Look? This is the New Look that says, YES, Neb is still Cool, Neb is still hip, Neb is still Hott [sic], even while gestating.

Morning sickness kicked in today for real- enough to actually be a bit bothersome as opposed to barely noticable- but it only lasted an hour or two and was still not too terrible.

I need to finish my logic homework. I'm having trouble going near the book. The alternative is folding laundry, which is actually more appealing at this point. But what I really want to do is snuggle with Nate and watch Britcoms on PBS. Guess which I'll likely end up choosing?

We're out of cinnamon coffee. :-(

NEB
PS Do you have any other suggestions for my blog layout? I would really like it to smell like wildflowers and play "Like a Rolling Stone" when it loads, but don't have the Skillz to pull it off...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey neb. congratulations on your pregnancy! i must say, i laughed really long and hard at your first paragraph, esp. the "Hott[sic]". love you much!

Anonymous said...

Suggestion: Make "The Inseminator" do it! :-) Was that inappropriate? If it was, you can censor it. I was, of course, referring to your lovely husband, Nate. He should be able to put a song on there for you, right? He seems to know a lot of computer stuff...at least to moi.

Anyhoo, congratulations on the pregnancy! May you and your baby live long and healthy lives!

Anonymous said...

I'm not that good at programming. Peter is actually the resident web-based whiz. I'm more into things like Condor and Fortran 9x.

Anonymous said...

I refuse to help you put a song on your blog. That would be sheer evil, even if it was Dylan.

Note: white background + light blue text = bad.