Thursday, June 14, 2007

28 weeks- in which I am Very Busy!


This is me, pregnant!
This is the cool shirt I got at Salvation Army!
Note the water stains on the wall!
I have to write up solutions to 39 real analysis problems by tomorrow night!
Leaving for camp Saturday morning!













This is my Bump. It is growing. Last week I weighed about 153.0 (our digital scale went haywire and started giving me different readings each time I stepped on instead of its normal precision); this week I weighed 156.8. Yikes!!

It's probably all fluid, right?












This is my Cool Barrette. I wanted to show you!


I'll be back with a 30 week update after camp!

Love, Neb!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, Mr. Bump is growing! :-D Funny thing, it's hard to see in the straight-on picture but becomes much more noticeable in the sideways pic.

It better not be ALL fluid... we need a little Madelaine in there somewhere!