Thursday, June 28, 2007

30 weeks- The Brief Version!

Hello! I am very tired now! I want to wash dishes and then go to bed! Well, I don't really want to wash dishes- I really just want to go to bed- but I love my husband, so I will wash some dishes for him, before he gets home from his conference.

Here are some pictures of me, 30 weeks pregnant.


I am very large now! In a couple of weeks, I will likely be Enormous!! Notice in the picture below that we can enjoy our neighbor's flowers, and our neighbor can enjoy our Green Pot of Dirt. That's how it is!
I weigh 158.4 lbs.
Tonight I bought this crib for our baby, from Target! And I put it together, myself! Then I artfully displayed the many gifts we've been given, so you could all see the Cute Baby Stuff. A couple of items didn't make it into the picture, so please don't feel hurt if you don't see your gift. It is muchly appreciated!

I have registered at Target! Go look it up. Planning to register at Babies 'R Us tomorrow. I am very busy! I have a long list of things to blog about! Someday, maybe!

Goodnight!
Love,
Neb

No comments: