Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Neb's Exciting Day

Currently: eating breakfast- blueberry waffles, raspberry syrup, and banana slices (I resisted the urge to add vanilla ice cream. just barely though). And coffee, of course.

On today's agenda:

*Get dressed, put in contacts, try to tame mass of wild exciting hair...
*Bathe(?), Dress baby
*Read my Bible; read Madelaine's Bible story book to her
*Mail the title to our former car, and photocopies of the papers our insurance company lost
*Take out the trash and diaper pail bag (overflowing!! not good!!)
*Wash dishes
*Buy more coffee- we are COMPLETELY OUT (!!!)
*Clean the bathroom? It's been needing it for a long while...
*Finish going through clothes to give to Good Will
*Finish sorting through that box of miscellaneous baby stuff...
*Go to Lehigh with Nate and upload pictures to the internet so they can get printed...?

And of course: nurse the baby. Change the baby. Put the baby in sling. Take the baby out of sling. Etc etc.

So, if I get all of THAT done, I might just get to start Perelandra, having just finished re-reading Out of the Silent Planet. Seriously, how do people have so much time to read?!? One of the bloggers I read said she read 16 books in the month of September- and she works full time and has a four year old (and seems to spend most weekend nights going to clubs.) I guess with all the hundreds of hours I've spent reading blogs in the past year, I could have read more actual books- but then again, blog-reading (and writing!) has its place too. So I'll just do what I can. ;-)

Have a good day, everyone.
Neb!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

I approve your choice of donation centers. ;-)