Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving through the years, Continued

Okay, baby napping in Nate's sling for the moment. Continuing:

Thanksgiving 2004

An absolutely horrific picture of me in my pajamas! But here we are, one big happy family:



My birthday cake appears in the lower right-hand corner. Are you thinking I'm looking a little large-and-in-charge here? I was; after some Thyroid Failure months and Zoloft-induced-happiness-eating, I was at my heaviest non-pregnant weight at this point (same thing I weighed about a month before Madelaine was born.) Two months later I got a stomach virus and lost 10 lbs (long-term!)

Also, I was working on my second quilt:



Thanksgiving 2005

On THIS birthday, I was the joy of my parents' lives!


Here you see fairly short hair (though not as short as at the moment!) and my graduate school thumb ring.

Also: Chris and Jordana had a BABY! :-)

And, for good measure, here's a picture from Christmas 2005:
Are you appreciating Nate's peach shirt in a sea of shades of red?? I sure am!!

Thanksgiving 2006

On this birthday, I was back to being an angel!!


Here, I have Good Hair AND I've lost 10 lbs due to Graduate School Mania:

This is just a few weeks before I got pregnant with The Chicken!!

And just so you don't think I'm TOO narcissistic with the pictures of myself, here's a great one I found of my brother and sister. Check out the monotone hottness!! And they claim they're not "Emo" (whatever that means.) Heh!
Okay, my husband has informed me that our little Gobbler has pooped, so off to diaper-change land. Thanks for sharing these little gems off my parents' hard drive.

Later! Love,
Neb

No comments: