Monday, November 26, 2007

This Post is part of an initiative to Post More Frequently. Thank you!

Oh, we are home; we got home at 1 in the morning, and I am Tired and Discombobulated and needing a Nap (or maybe more coffee.) And a million things to do (unpack, call pediatrician about insurance, etc etc) but so far all I've accomplished is catching up on blog-reading and eating waffles and coffee. And a couple of diaper changes.

My life is SO TERRIBLY EXCITING. I can see you trembling with the exhileration. ;-)

These days, I am loving my Goodreads. It is like Facebook With an Actual Purpose. SO happy. And with birthday monies from Mama and Daddy, I shall buy more books and read them and add them to the list. Joy!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope yours was just as lovely.

I'm 28 now. I'm almost 30. I think in my head I'm still 22.

Love,
Neb

No comments: