Friday, March 24, 2006

Mike says I should post about "The hunt for the bedroom set"

I won't put in a picture because Nate says they take too long to load.

But, generally speaking, I want to redecorate our bedroom to look like a room from here.

There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

In other news, combinatorics is going to be the death of me.

Also, Steve wants you to all know that he and Mike completely disagree with me about the Waldorf-Astoria look.

Also I cannot see anything out of my contacts. I'm going Monday to get new ones.

(Mike just yawned.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After spending two days trying to clean out the junk from my aunt's basement--enough unused 'living accessories' to outfit several Waldorfs if the dust, dog-hair, and mice feces were removed--, I'm wondering why women have this insatiable desire to live in a house that resembles hotel rooms, no matter what reality says. Is it having the housekeeping done for you?