Friday, March 03, 2006

Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!

If I could go anywhere for Spring Break, you know where I would go? I would go here:


And do you know what I would do there? I would NOT COUNT THINGS.

I would NOT COUNT the number of ways to make a meal using only ingredients native to the island.

I would NOT COUNT the number of ways to cross all the bridges between my island and the adjoining islands without crossing any bridge more than once.

I would NOT COUNT all the ways to partition the coconut trees into groups of two.

I would NOT COUNT the number of ways to choose a committee of size k of my pet goats and then select a subcommittee of size l from amongst the committee.

I would NOT COUNT the number of possible paths that an insect could take to go from one corner of my hammock to the opposite diagonal corner by walking along the little pieces of netting.

I would NOT COUNT the grains of sand on the beach, the drops of water in the ocean, or the stars in the night sky. I would just assume that there are Enough, and move on...

:-) Neb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I don't know. I have to think of things." - Ken

Anonymous said...

I think you probably would count them just to spite yourself. And to prove you could.

Anonymous said...

So you would choose to not count things? HA HA HA!

-- Eric

Neb said...

I know, I know, I probably WOULD choose to count things (ha ha, Eric) just to make sure I could. I confess- I briefly considered writing an answer key for this blog post. How sad is THAT??