Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Where I am! (Or is it, where am I...?)

Hi, people!! Does anyone ever even check this blog for updates anymore??? I'm at the Lehigh library, where I have been for the past several days... yeah, what can I say? The end of the semester is rapidly approaching, and I am pouring on the effort to learn things while I have the chance. I am stressed, I am not sleeping, but overall I am happy because working hard is a good feeling. (Sometimes.) The stress/happiness ratio is oscillating a lot from day to day, but when it's less than 1 we're uniformly Happy. (Yes, that's kind of a joke. It seems that we use 1/(1-z) in practially every problem in complex analysis, which, as you all know, converges absolutely and locally uniformly inside the unit circle [i.e. when the magnitude of z is less than 1.]) (turning off nerd-speak now.)

Anyway, what do y'all want from me? I have a cool(?) Easter post for this year, which I will write... sometime? Remind me later if I forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... didn't understand the mathematical half of the post, so i'll just respond to the other part:

yes, i check your blog, and am saddened when there are are no new posts. read the sadness in my eyes.

laura w