Thursday, April 19, 2007

20 weeks- Bad Hair Day Edition- UPDATED with text

Greetings, patient Nebiverse fans!

For those of you not in touch with your inner Pregnancy Calendar (or the ticker at the top), it is official: I am Halfway Through with this pregnancy. (Wow!)

Apparently when this picture was taken, forces of nature conspired to make my hair appear as if it had a cancerous growth somewhere near the top. Rest assured, though I am certainly in need of a trim, the situation is not as dire as it appears, and some degree of non-chaos has now been restored.





There is certainly some Significant and Visible Gestating Action going on in this picture, isn't there? I have started wearing maternity clothes occasionally and it's kind of fun starting to look Bigger. All my pants still fit though, which is good, because I don't have any maternity jeans yet. Tuesday morning I weighed 145.0 and Thurs. morning I weighed 146.4, so I think there might be some minor fluid rentention issues in my legs.

I am very excited because in 6.5 hours we are GOING FOR THE ULTRASOUND THAT MIGHT DETERMINE THE GENDER OF OUR BABY!!! As long as s/he is in the right position. And I am hoping that the wee one has all the right numbers of fingers and toes, etc. If I can scan pictures into this blog I will, but likely that won't be until Monday.

That's all for now...
Love, Neb

No comments: