Sunday, April 29, 2007

a Good Day

Things I have accomplished Miracles this weekend:

1) I cleaned the living room! I vacuumed! I threw out junk! It no longer looks like people in serious need of a social worker live here.
2) I cleaned the kitchen! The dishes are all washed! The floor swept! The counters wiped down! It isn't Perfect, but Flylady would be proud.
3) I went to Aldi! I bought "Nutritious Foods"! Including a cantelope and some strawberries.
4) I picked up all the clothes in tangled piles in our bedroom! I sorted! Dirty and clean laundries have found their homes!
5) I went to Nate's choir concert last night with his mom and brother and sister. We went out for food last night and I ate a lot even though I wasn't hungry. Good job!
6) I went to church this morning and it was Good, and we had fun with Adrienne.
7) I paid my credit card bill! And graded some papers!

Plan for tomorrow: get up early and try to finish grading HW 9; give everyone a perfect score on HW 10; take the papers to school and leave them outside my office; photocopy all my old Algebra HW's and give them to the professor so he will put those questions on the final (I know, I know!! How messed up is that?!? Don't even ask...) OB appointment at 2:45; then STUDY ALGEBRA.

Plan for Tuesday: STUDY ALGEBRA!?...!?! This is going to have to totally be a Holy Spirit thing.
Plan for Wednesday: Alg. final 9-12; Office hours 3-6
Plan for Thursday: Office hours 9-11:30; Proctor Calc. final 12-3; start grading Calc Final
Plan for Friday: Finish Grading calc final

*The End*

Love, Neb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe I just now found out... it's very exciting... and i read your blog... can you spell "nesting" ;)

Anonymous said...

or the beginning ;) of something beyond school!

luvya, and Congrats! SOOO exciting,
Bethany :D :D