Monday, September 03, 2007

40 Weeks: In Which We Achieve Completion!!

Today is my due date. :-)

If I were still pregnant, how big would I be by now? Maybe this is some indication:



Overall I think I'm pretty happy to have missed the last few weeks of pregnancy.

This should be a longer post, but it is now 10:57 pm and I have NO MILK PUMPED for tonight. (Bad! Very, very bad!) So here's the quick version: Saturday I had a lovely baby shower hosted by friends from my church, and Sunday we had Madelaine's dedication. To celebrate with us, Bethany and Eric made the long trip from Illinois, graciously picking up my brother Chris on the way, and my family (including Vivian!) came as well. Nate's family were also all at the dedication of course, and we all had a nice lunch afterwards here.

How about some pictures?




(This is Auntie Bizun reading The Sleep Book by Dr. Seuss.)

I weighed 153.8 this morning.

Goodbye, pregnancy! It was usually fun. And cool, even when it wasn't.

Love, Neb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how amazing! Madelaine is growing so fast. Why, she looks like she's about the size of a fryer. A few more weeks, and Madelaine will be a roaster. Cluck cluck! ;)

Actually, to be honest, Madelaine is more beautiful than any "chicken". Madelaine is absolutely precious.

Though I wasn't involved with all the festivities of the weekend, celebrating the newest member of the family was wonderful.

May Madelaine be a continual blessing; filled with amazement and wonder of life and God's love.

Love, Grandmammy Davilyn