Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A little sleepy...





Greetings, patient readers. Today I am Tired because my baby would not go easily to sleep last night, and appears to only want to nap while nestled in my sling, which is not an optimal napping condition for me. That's okay though; I still want to keep her.



Could any of YOU guys figure out exactly what the tone of the post below was supposed to be...? Ironic? Witty? Tragic? Melodromatic? Heartfelt? It was a touching obituary, no doubt, but it was, after all, for a coffee maker. See, I must be all jaded in my sleep deprivation...

I just found out today that our free internet access from Lehigh ends Oct. 10th. *great weeping and dismay* What shall we do? I hardly thing signing up for DSL is prudent for an unemployed family...

Clearly, my updated design for this site is still in progress. I really find blogger very limiting in what is possible, but am too lazy to figure out how to get what I really want...? Will work on it more later. Now must flee to balcony for sunset/coffee/reading time (child happily resting in sling.)

Love to you all!!

Neb

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Neb, email me at ccrfuzzy(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

*wishes Blogger called her "Vivian" instead of "Anonymous"*

I do hope you saved that awesome mathematical statement of your component parts somewhere, even if you decided it was time to change it out on the blog. It was so... you.

It was indeed time for the pregnancy ticker to go away, though. ;-)

I once wrote a haiku about a shattered contact lens, so an ode to a (named, and faithful) coffee pot does not strike me as odd.

For internet.. make use of the free trial period of various dial-up service providers, then cancel when they start to charge. :-)

Hope you enjoyed your sunset. :-)

~x~ Vivian

Anonymous said...

You can be called Vivian. Choose the "Other" tab instead of "Anonymous" and put in your name.