Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Haircut!!!!





Let's ignore my the redness around my eyebrows (she offered me a free wax job, okay? My eyebrows, in their natural state, are so bad that beauticians practically want to pay ME for a chance to fix them), the small cut above my eye (thanks, Madelaine! she slammed me in the head with a book this morning), and my large recovering zit. Do you like my hair?? It's a Real, Honest-to-Goodness Grown-up Woman Hairstyle!! Jackie, "my new Hairstylist" (oooh!), even wrote down on a prescription pad what I will need to maintain this look- a hairdryer, a "vent brush," (what's that?), a wide comb, and some mousse and spritz. I love it!! Thanks, mom and dad, this was a great BD gift!!

Love,
Neb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the sides... but no so much the front. I think if you combed it differently like this girl:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/2/l_a8018c6c6785422ab917dc2c896059fa.jpg
or this
http://a327.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/17/l_ce7fc03067797e519e2aa47cd0a1a046.jpg


Like I say, you can probably just comb it differently, I'm just not a fan of the part down the center.

I'm going to stop typing now, because I'm beginning to feel like a cast member from "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."