Tuesday, November 01, 2005

List (based on the premise that there are patient humans out there who actually check my blog and are always disappointed about the lack of updates)

1) We are out of cinnamon coffee.
2) Still have a blueberry bagel left, though. :-)
3) Last night we went to Judy's house to get the rest of our laundry.
4) She had folded it and ironed it, against our explicit instructions.
5) Thank goodness for good friends. :-)
6) Some of Nate's boxers were not in a condition for outsiders to see.
7) She still likes us. :-)
8) Repeat of #5.
9) I am somewhat behind on reading my books for school.
10) I do not use time well.
11) I did, however, break down and wash dishes last night.
12) I have started a Christmas wish list already for this year.
13) Our across-the-hall neighbor moved out yesterday.
14) Now it is time to go pay bills.
15) I might write more later (how many times do I say that, and then I don't?)

No comments: