Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Husband: The Best Kept Secret in Alternative Energy

Do you have high home heating costs this winter? Dread getting the bill from your oil company?

May I suggest: Rent-a-Nate!

That's right folks, Nate, heat source extraordinaire, will be available for a low daily rental fee.

Results guaranteed! Just this morning, he stood next to our thermostat control for a few minutes and then remarked, "Wow! The temperature has gone from 70 to 75 just by my standing next to it..."

In cold winter months, he can get into the driver's seat of our car and fog up the windshield and driver's side window just by the heat he gives off...

Your furnace isn't that efficient, is it? I THINK NOT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for hot husbands!

~ Jordana

Anonymous said...

It's not the heat I give off that does the fogging, it's the sweat that I sweat, and the fogging comes when it cools.

Please remind everyone that I am not being rented out as a bed heater.