Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving 2005: An (Non-) Exciting Self-Interview


1. Favorite condiment for Turkey: ketchup
2. Favorite casserole: Mama's asparagus casserole with extra-sharp cheddar cheese (YUM!!)
3. Most bittersweet thought of the day: missing grandparents
4. Giddiest part of the day: I'm turning 26!!
5. Scariest thought of the day: I'm another year older!
6. Most exciting part of the trip: meeting Ngaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
7. Most relaxing part of the trip: No homework!! (well of course there's homework. But I'm not doing it.)
8. Most absurd part of the trip: Packing about 7 loads of laundry in the car to do at Mom & Dad's Laundromat
9. Most concerning part of the trip: Reminding my husband that the small dog is not edible
10. Thing I'm looking forward to the most: Being with the people I love :-)

Finally, in closing, a Poem in honor of Peter's recent feeble attempts:

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all,
And don't forget the ketchup, y'all!

Love, Neb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's fair to end two lines of a couplet in the same word.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.