Friday, July 27, 2007

34 Weeks and Two Days

Hi! Yes! I am still here!
In about 15 minutes we are leaving to go to our 3rd (and probably last ultrasound.) Yay! More baby pictures!! (Maybe... if they print some out.)

I weigh 164.4 lbs (as of yesterday.)

Getting ready to have a baby is just a little bit like getting married. There are endless to-do lists and exciting events like registering and shopping, and tough decisions to be made (I'm still debating choices for a breast pump, sling, and diaper bag), and meanwhile, this looming sense that MY LIFE IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME AGAIN!! In a GOOD way, of course... but in a sometimes hard and certainly dramatic way. When I grafted Nate into my life when we got married, it was permanent and life-altering, but, you know, he's an adult. And he doesn't spit up (much). Whereas now, there's going to be this tiny person pretty much totally dependent on me (ME!!) (and sometimes Nate) to meet its needs!! Auugghh!!

Pictures later. And maybe more text. Or not. ;-)

Love, NEB

No comments: