Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sugar-and-protein party at Neb's house!!

So, I had an OB appointment today at 1:45. And I was told I should stop wearing my wedding rings. :-( But other than that, it was all good! My blood pressure was Low! There was very little sugar or protein in my urine! (You DID come here to read about my urine, right...?)

To celebrate, I went to McDonald's and ordered a double cheeseburger, hot fudge sundae, and iced vanilla coffee.

The double cheeseburger was supposed to be for Nate, because he hadn't eaten all day.

I ate it (along with the sundae) in between McDonald's and Lehigh.

I saw my obstetrician again! He is still alive! He chuckled and chatted, as usual. I have not asked him The Question(s) yet. Maybe next time. Yes, I am putting it off.

Next time will be in two weeks, on July 31st. And then I will be going EVERY WEEK. When you go EVERY WEEK, it totally means you are ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY.

AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:-) Love, Neb

No comments: