Saturday, January 26, 2008

Keyboard takeover!

Hi! This is Madelaine. Mommy just kind of staggered into the kitchen mumbling something about "coffee" and "too early" and "aren't babies supposed to need more sleep...?" She says lots of words like that when we get up every morning, especially that "coffee" word. I think "coffee" is that stuff that smells kind of like my milk, only stronger. She explained to me that she has to drink coffee to make the good milk for me! So it's very important. She drinks a lot.

Do you know what's really funny? Grown-ups are funny. They say the weirdest things. When I was very little, everyone kept saying all the time, "She has so much hair!" But the thing was, most of them had a lot more hair than me! Their hair was a lot longer and everything! I wanted to say, "No, YOU have so much hair!" except I didn't know how to make all those words. The other thing they kept saying was, "She's SO tiny!!" And I wanted to say, "I don't think I'm so tiny; I think you're just huge!" But now that I'm a little bit bigger, they all say, "She's getting so BIG!" But I'm not THAT much bigger than I used to be, and they're all still huge... so what's up with that?

I think Mommy's coming back now... and I don't want her to know I figured out how to type because then she'll find my Facebook page! So bye for now! Oh, here's a picture of me in my ducky dress:

Have a good day!! I'm going to go find something to put in my mouth.

Love,
xoxoxo
Madelaine

No comments: