Monday, January 21, 2008

We are home from Maryland! And we are out of milk!

And as always when we return from out of town, I am Confused and a bit Discombobulated, thinking possibly and optimistically that More Coffee would improve the situation, but as the title suggests, we are Out of Milk, forcing me to add chocolate cookies-n-cream ice cream (its Title is Cookies-n-Dreamz, by Edy's- or is it Cookies-n-Dreams? Nate is going to check for me, because he's actually feeling energetic- it's Cookies-n-Dreamz) to my coffee, hoping that not too many cookie crumbs will end up in my cup, because there's nothing worse than cookie crumbs in the bottom of your coffee cup.

Yes there is; I take it back. Anchovies in the bottom of your coffee cup would be worse. As would habanero peppers.

The assasination of MLK, Jr. was much, much worse than crumbs.

For lunch, I am having: spinach-and-baby lettuce salad with tomatoes, tuna, mozarella, and caesar garlic dressing. Also, water. No milk. Are you as excited as I am?? Maybe an orange, too. Because yes, I am Just That Healthy.

On today's agenda: a trip to Aldi's and Redner's. And some more coffee.

And for your gratification: a couple of pictures of my child giggling hysterically while playing with Uncle Chris Long:

And here she is, pretty in pink:

Off to... get some more coffee. And attempt to accomplish something.

Love, Neb!

No comments: