Monday, May 02, 2005

I AM SO TIRED...

The title pretty much says it all.

Yesterday (Sunday) was a Helping Day. We showed up at church and I got roped into nursery to substitute for someone who wasn't there. I went to the ladies' room and heard sobbing behind the door, and I would tell you all about that situation (anonymously, of course) except that The Anonymous Lady really didn't want me to tell Anyone Anything about It at all. So I'll just leave it at saying, there are a lot of broken-hearted people in this world with problems that only Jesus knows about...

Here's advice: never ask kids at your church, "So, are you ready for the Statistics AP on Wednesday?" Their overzealous parents will immediately invite you over for Lunch (and, of course, a little Tutoring...) So we were at their house until 4. (I really didn't mind too much. We did, of course, get a Free Lunch out of it. ;-)) Then we went to Paul and Sarah's house so Nate could help fix their computer. (Sarah and I went Baby Clothes shopping. Mwah ha ha ha ha!!! For baby Levi, Paul and Teresa's new baby. Babies R' Us takes my mall gift certificates! Woo hoo!)

So we didn't get home until around 10:00. And I think that's why I've been so tired all day. I had three private tutoring appointments, which is Good Money, sort of. And I got most of the things on yesterday's "To Do" list done. Still have to go to Aldi in the morning.

WHEN am I going to start studying math for the summer? I made a Study Plan and it says I'm supposed to do the first 4 chapters of the Calc book this week... (all the picky stuff about limits).

I'm going to Bed.

Love, Neb

PS: I have a List of Things to Write About some day. On the list right now: Flowers, Bees, Headaches, and Evangelicals.