Thursday, May 03, 2007

Done



Yesterday I took the final exam for Algebra, and right after the test I went over my answers with Mark to make sure that I had gotten enough right to pass. (The class, not the test- I only needed, by my calculations, about a 40% on the final to pass the class.) I got a whole lot wrong and left a lot blank, but we were both persuaded that it was Enough. And with that, I was Finished with all the requirements for the master's degree at Lehigh.

I drove home and somewhere along the way, the realization of being Done sunk in and made quite an impact.

I don't know how to describe it to you. Other than to say: it feels really, really Good.

Love, Neb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo glad you're done!!!!!!!!!
love,
Bethy :) :) :) :) :)